Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"The Lovee"


Mackenzie never had a blankie or "lovee", just a paci. My aunt made the twins a tag blanket or in my family " a lovee" as my cousins little girl Kambell calls hers. Well Elyse not a huge fan of the paci but loves her "lovee" and mommy's pillow. Yes sometimes they sleep on my bed during the day.
Picture day in Cary. Yes you heard me I went out and had the girls pictures made. Don't worry Mike met me there and my grandma went. It was still a adventure. We made no plans to change outfits and that was a good thing, the twins lasted about 15-20 minutes and Mackenzie was a big help. They smiled the best on the ugly black background of course but they are still very cute if I should say so myself.

Ava ( Mike Jr.)

Elyse (Mackenzie Jr.)

Proud big sister.

1 comment:

Caitlyn said...

Brandy!! So I just saw your site via Rikki's- I had no idea you'd had twins!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, congratulations, a little late! They're adorable, and Mackenzie looks like a wonderful big sis! Hope all is well with your family of five! :) You still at the PICU?