Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two different personalities

Ava and her wild hair.
Two of my sleeping beauties.

Such a happy baby, Miss Elyse.

Ava can be happy to.

Mackenzie helping daddy on Saturday.


Ava and Elyse are 3 months old and they have changed so much already. They already have such different personalities. Ava is my drama queen and the loud mouth of the family, Elyse is the quiet soft spoken baby and so laid back. Both are a bear to get to sleep when they are over tired, so we try to catch them as they are starting to get tired. This past weekend was my first full weekend back at work and daddy did great. All my girls love their daddy and he loves them very much. I am so lucky to have a husband that takes such a hands on approach with our children. Ava is definitely a daddy's girl, even my mom cannot believe how much she is a daddy's girl. Work is going well and it was actually harder to leave Mackenzie on Saturday morning than the babies. I have worked a few nights since I went back to work and they have been ok, people that know me know that I am not a night person, but we as parents do what is best for the kids. Mackenzie meets her new preschool teacher on Wed., she is so excited about starting preschool again, she loves it. She is going to be starting dance class in Sept. She has come out of her shell so much since the twins have gotten here. She makes us laugh everyday. She is very observant and does not miss much sort of like her mom. If the twins are anything like her our lives will be very interesting when they are teenagers. Elyse has a MD appt. on Thursday in Chapel Hill, will update then.

No comments: