Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our adventure to Cary

Picture this....Me, my mom, Mackenzie, Ava and Elyse on the way to WakeMed, then for a day of shopping. Ava's hip ultrasound was normal and she has no problems. She did great with the ultrasound, I was shocked because she is drama!!! Then off to Target and all the kids slept except Mackenzie, good start. Then to BJ's things started to get interesting. Imagine this, I took Elyse to change diaper, my mom pushing double stroller with Ava and pulling cart full of stuff and don't forget Mackenzie tagging along and if you know Mackenzie she is not in any hurry to do anything. Then off to load the car. I drive a very big family car(Expedition EL), picture trying to load all the stuff we bought, three kids and double stroller, it was packed. One thing I have learned about going in public with my kids is that we get a lot of looks from people and I have become that family that you see in the store and go home to tell your spouse what you saw and you both get a good laugh out of it. How funny, who thought we would become that. It is OK because we love it. After all of that we were on the way home and by the way I was exhausted.

No comments: