Monday, July 7, 2008

Muscial Chairs

Today was a good day at the Baldwin house, things went well even though I was alone with three girls under the age of 3. I will say if the twins make it to age one it will be a miracle. I was in the kitchen and both girls were in there swings, I walked out of the kitchen and somehow Ava had moved herself to the couch, wonder how. I asked Mackenzie how she got on the couch and she did not try to lie and said "She was crying so I moved her". Then Ava was nice and cozy in her crib and Elyse was in her chair in the living room, I, once again in the kitchen and heard Elyse screaming, I walk in the living room and ask Mackenzie what happened and she told me that "she told me to sit on her", lovely my 3 year old already trying to sit in Elyse' lap. All of this happening while I have a laundry room full of wet clothes and a dryer that is broken. Never a dull moment at the Baldwin house. By the way the dryer got fixed this afternoon, I guess the guy put a rush on it, I did tell him that I had a 3 year old and 2 month old twins and I needed to stay caught up on it. Why not use it to my advantage when needed.

Brandy

2 comments:

Rikki said...

I love it! I'm so happy to keep up with the baldwin girls! I am sure you have your hands full! Enjoy the rest of your maternity leave...see you in august!

jenn said...

Hey Brandy! Glad to see you are doing so great! This post had me cracking up out loud! I am glad I get to see the girls grow! Jen Olsen